Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Do you know Jack?

I am halfway caught up with the marathon season premier of "24". Mental note to self: if ever canoodling with Jack Bauer, don't ever let him nibble on the neck.

I mean holy sh*t. I tell you the whole time I was recalling the list of top random facts about Jack Bauer and laughing. My favorites?

Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas.
When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer fucking hates lemonade.
When Google can't find something, it asks Jack Bauer for help.
When Jack Bauer ran out of ammo, he caught 3 bullets in his chest and used them to reload.

Last night I spent a half hour picking fennel seeds out of the sausage meat I was cooking. I hate them. Why must every commercial sausage maker put fennel and or anise in their sausage.

Of the last 100 visits to this blog, 31 of them have been from a search for "You T**b". I am deliberately leaving out the "oo" as I am trying not to perpetuate it. LOL. Half of them have been from the U.S.of A. I can't believe how many people think tube is spelled "toob". Even if they can't spell well, or are uneducated, don't they function in society? It's not like we're talking about spelling abscond or something equally obscure. Don't they read magazines, see billboards, ads? Do they even watch the stupid thing we're discussing? Ok, so even if they are too ignorant to read, don't they shop? How many times has the Weekly World News had something about a test tube baby or alien? How about the local white trash discount clothing store having a sign for "tube tops"?

Ok, I'll stop now.

My laptop is in the hospital again. Say prayers.

No comments: