Friday, January 26, 2007

Brrrr...

It was warmer at the North Pole than Boston today. That sentence reads awkward.

Now that's cold. What I want to know is where is the frikken snow??????

I finally stopped being lazy and added back my blog links after they got lost in the switch to "new blogger." Or maybe you didn't even notice. Like the new photo? I'm having lots of fun playing with this computer. Hee.

Speaking of which, I am also messing around with their web page design and hosting. It's very easy to use, and you can do some cool things, including podcasts! Can you imagine? I don't think I can mobile blog though, which is kind of neat. It's also set up more like a website with multiple pages, one of which is "the blog" section.

Anyway. It's the grade school Ice Cream Social tonight! Whooot!

No comments: