Friday, September 01, 2006

Papi says...

If you don't live in this part of New England you've never heard these commercials (and you probably don't care but too bad :p ) but they make me laugh because he is my favorite player and sweetheart.

Click to hear what Papi says (You can actually send a Papi Says post card too. LOL)

I promise to stop talking about baseball soon. The boys have officially surrendered the season anyway. But, we are going to see AAA Pawtucket tonight. We got the tickets at the beginning of the season, and I am so excited because Nixon and Varitek are making rehab starts down there tonight! I plan on stalking Jason for an autograph, as our tickets are on the Pawsox dugouot side of the field. :)

I know not everyone is fond of Michael K's potty mouth gossip slamming but his take on the MTV VMAs last night is just classic. (You have to scroll down there have been several updates today.) Bee I know you will be ROFL!

Have a safe holiday weekend. Tootie says, "Don't drink and drive, just drink." ;)

No comments: