Sunday, August 21, 2005

Where do I start, where do I begin...

"I'll tell you in another life, when we are both cats." Name the movie.

I let myself drift away from the music. I had forgotten how important it was to my psyche. Revisiting my CD and mp3 collection has re-invigorated my spirit a bit.

Oh- and MK- I just downloaded this. ("Laura couldn't drive, so they all died!" Hee hee. *waves to Paulie if he's reading*

Musica Addendums:

I should have put Depeche Mode - "World in My Eyes" on my list.
And Elvis.

I also kinda-sorta take back what I said earlier about Coldplay. Now, I may be pre-menstrual, but I heard the new single off X&Y, "Fix You" on my way into work and I nearly cried. I may have to give the CD a chance.
So now we are sitting here in the Blake basement with 700 songs on shuffle - everything from Dean Martin to Bono, Rufus Wainwright to Chaka Khan. Coolness.

This made me smile this morning.

"I don't regret it at all. Even if I lose, it's still a chance to be seen and do something without fear or hesitation," said young hopeful Lu'ay Hazem after singing before the panel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vanilla Sky!

Anonymous said...

Is it just my computer, or did your blog just get HUGE!!!!!! = 0 lol!