Thursday, August 02, 2007

The 3 Day is here

Tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM I will be gathering at Farm Pond in Framingham along with 2000 others to begin our 60 mile journey. I can't wait!

I was hoping to post photos along the way like I did from Tahoe, but stupid Verizon doesn't support that anymore. I might just briefly text post depending on events and my tent-mate.
*** ETA I got mobile blogging to work so I can post pictures! I am so excited. So tune in and walk with me. :)


There is going to be a Webcam from camp on Friday and Saturday. According to the site the camera will be found here

catch walkers and crew members live and in-action with the 3-Day Camp Webcam! The link can be found at www.The3Day.org > Information > Supporters.

On Saturday there are two cheering stations in Needham and Dedham, should any of my local friends be in the area.
Day One – Friday, August 3
Mile Marker 11.23
9:30 am – 2:00 pm
Needham Town Center
Great Plain Ave and Highland Ave
Needham, MA 02482
Map

Mile Marker 15.95
12:00 pm – 4:35 pm
Dedham Town Center
High Street and Washington Street
Dedham, MA 02026
Map

Thank you again so much to those of you who supported me in this cause.
xoxo
G.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you read this again before you start.....YOU GO GIRL!!!
-- Magnoliajem