Tuesday, July 03, 2007

In music news

From I'm Not Obsessed

Rolling Stone Magazine polled its readers for the Top Ten Worst Songs of all time, and this is what they came up with:

1. The Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
2. Los Del Rio - Macarena
3. Baha Men - Who Let The Dogs Out
4. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
5. Nickelback - Photograph
6. Lou Bega - Mambo No. 5
7. James Blunt - You’re Beautiful
8. The Spice Girls - Wannabe
9. Sisqo - The Thong Song
10. Cher - Believe

I don't think I'd necessarily consider a few of those "worst of all time" but I do know if I never heard "My Humps" ever again I'd be pretty happy.

What do you think? Do you have other suggestions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about Don't Worry, be Happy? I forget the guys name.......

Linda

Anonymous said...

my comment didn't post - poo

I wrote that I saw a dance performance with an 8-month pregnant woman in pasties and a g-string with little mirrors pasted around her belly (making it a disco ball). The song was "My Humps" and was the best thing I ever saw - I will always love the song.

The Blunt song was rated the "most annoying" by something.