From I'm Not Obsessed
Rolling Stone Magazine polled its readers for the Top Ten Worst Songs of all time, and this is what they came up with:
1. The Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
2. Los Del Rio - Macarena
3. Baha Men - Who Let The Dogs Out
4. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
5. Nickelback - Photograph
6. Lou Bega - Mambo No. 5
7. James Blunt - You’re Beautiful
8. The Spice Girls - Wannabe
9. Sisqo - The Thong Song
10. Cher - Believe
I don't think I'd necessarily consider a few of those "worst of all time" but I do know if I never heard "My Humps" ever again I'd be pretty happy.
What do you think? Do you have other suggestions?