Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Schtuff

We watched an infomercial for the Nuwave Oven while at the apres ski bar. The had on a "television cooking expert." She wasn't cooking a television though, it looked like chicken.

Then driving home we saw a new residential development being built on Ram Ewe Farm.
The man and I laughed about that for about three miles.

No, I am not making this up.

My kids refuse to eat new Fruity Cheerios because they are "ripping off" Fruit Loops. I have no idea where such loyalty to sugared cereal comes from.

We had a taste of spring today, and I must admit---skiing side I think I am ready for it. The grocery store had strawberries for $1.99, and the most amazingly aromatic bunch of basil that I had to buy with some tomatoes and fresh mozzarella. I haven't seen such sweet basil in so long, I just might have to make some pesto with the rest.

Sorry for the dearth of updates, I've been working on the novel for workshop, trying to begin training for the walk, and all the stuff that life throws out. We have some really exciting news about snowboarding, but I am going to wait until I have 100% confirmation.

No comments: