Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Slap me with a splintered ruler

I me mine, I me mine, I me mine, it's meme time! I wasn't tagged but I actually felt like doing this one after reading Jamie's.

Three screen names that you’ve had: toots, fatoots, giovanna
Three things you like about yourself: my personality, the fact that I look younger than I am, and …um my cooking?
Three things you don’t like about yourself: My tendency to be self-centered, forgetfulness, and the sound of my own voice.
Three parts of your heritage: Italian, Irish, ?
Three things that scare you: The thought of something happening to my kids, airplanes crashing, ignorance/bigotry.
Three of your everyday essentials: my contacts or glasses, the news, a glass of wine.
Three things you are wearing right now: Gap jeans, a black tee, a coach watch.
Three of your current favorite songs: Breathe Me-Sia, Your Way- Jamie Cullum, Beat Surrender- The Jam.
Three things you want in a relationship: romance, equality, humor.
Three things you can’t live without: My family, music, food
Three places you want to go on vacation: Italy, a Caribbean cruise, Disneyworld
Three things you just can’t do: whistle, sing a high b flat, lose 5 pounds from my middle
Three kids names: Duh.
Three things you want to do before you die: write a novel, see my children achieve great goals, not owe any money
Three celeb crushes: James Spader, Jon Stewart, Sandra Oh.
Three of your favorite musicians: Jack Johnson, Van Morrison, Jason Mraz
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you: Good hair, stubble, the way their jeans fit. ;)
Three non-physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you: intellect, humor, humility
Three of your favorite hobbies: wasting my time on the Internet, reading, exercise
Three things you really want to do badly right now: Go back to bed, watch all my TiVo'd shows, hire a maid.
Three careers you’re considering/you’ve considered: writer, teacher, chef
Three ways that you are stereotypically boy-like: Love sports, don't ask/read directions, remote hog.
Three ways that you are stereotypically girl-like: shoe whore, love to get flowers, like to cook
Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Gen, Jobee, and Karen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come in the Careers considered part, no one lists their current careers?

Also, you think you look younger than you are? I was just looking back at my HS photo. Nope.

Gina said...

Bite me bitch! Did I say I looked 18? No. I said I looked younger than my current age. I'm only basing this on what others tell me---unsolicited, btw.

I need to call you. I'm worried about you and been thinking about your dad. Tonight I'm wiped though.

Gina said...

"I like girls,"

LMAO! That was priceless you know. I think you and I need to take a vacation together at Disney where were listen to NPR, talk politics and current affairs, and poke fun at odd people. (Only for our amusement and not mean spirited of course.) Would your spouse be jealous? As much as I bash the male species sometimes I swear I'm not not into women. (much- Gen don't be jealous!)

Anonymous said...

I love "Remote hog".

Pgh

Anonymous said...

I find the "branding" interesting -- what was the reason the watch was Coach and the socks were Gold Toe?

Too much television??????

Gina said...

I'm getting money for product placement.