Friday, October 14, 2005

think I wanna drive your Benz I don't

I was coming on to post that it was 1013 and now it's not anymore.

Well, pooh.  

That's me, a day late and a dollar short.  (That was a Nana expression by the way.)

Katie you know what 1013 is right?  We all hail the creator.  I once wrote a story about him, which wasn't very flattering.  I felt bad, so then the next year I wrote a song tribute to him sung to American Pie.  This year I wrote another story, but it had nothing to do with him.  It was creepy like TXF though, so I guess it counts as homage for 1013.  Not that he'll ever read it; which is too bad.  I bet he'd like it.  He could write an episode or the teleplay for it and then I'd be rich and famous.  Not that I care about being rich and famous, because you know, ego is everything.   Granted the shoes I could buy would be nice…

I think the wine is all gone now.  Nitey night!

No comments: