Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Bow down before the one you serve

The one thing about WIPs are that you run the risk of writing yourself into a corner. Also, always keep a bible of your mythology! bwahahahahaha- inside joke.

I feel like crap and I'm not sure if it's the result of the cold I'm getting, or if it was the cardio kickboxing class I took this morning. Can I just say how much that class kicked ass? (HA! Pun intended.) First of all, I thought I was going to die after the push ups and jumping jacks, but when she brought out the jump ropes I almost fainted. LOL But how fun to get a workout while you get to mentally pretend to beat the living shit out of someone! Let me tell you, I got the hang of that jab, hook, and uppcut pretty quickly. The back kick too. I went all Uma The Bride on the man in the mirror let me tell you. *weg*

Anyway, I have been consumed with trying to set up my new entertainment system. I hope to write more tonight (doubtful because my body needs rest) or tomorrow.

1 comment:

Brain Diva said...

Oooo, cardio kickboxing is indeed very fun. Glad you had fun. I too love those sequences of uppercuts, jabs, and all that jazz. :)

I hope you enjoy your sleep. :)