Monday, April 23, 2007

Link-o-rama

From ThinkGeek.com:

"Tired of waking up and having to wait for your morning java to brew? Are you one of those groggy early morning types that just needs that extra kick? Know any programmers who dont regularly bathe and need some special motivation?"

Shower Shock soap is infused with caffeine, about 200mg per "serving" (ie shower)
and is absorbed through the skin. Seriously. Kewel.

I'd like to make a quick plug for pledges to The 3Day fund. For those unfamiliar, I am walking 60 miles in August for the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation which funds breast cancer research and treatment.




1 comment:

hello jamie: said...

when I worked at the coffee shop I was convinced you could absorb caffeine through your skin, because I was always so wired after working there and having it on my hands for an 8-hour shift. No one believed me. *sniff*