Friday, February 03, 2006

Lions and tigers and lesbians oh my!

Pants are on their third washing. A lot of the stain has come out, but you can still see faint marks here and there.

Ok, this is just as ridiculous as the hot coffee thing. As Jamie would say, "the hell?" I don't understand why people who are morons have to continually ruin life for the rest of us who possess common sense. How on Earth did we manage to survive millions of years I'll never know. I'm going to go clean my stove with some kerosene now. You mean I can't do that?

MK sent this to me days ago and I haven't had a chance to share it before now, but I must say, it is priceless. The tribute bands of all tribute bands; Lez Zepplin! You know Jimmy Page would be so into that shit.

All kidding aside now, I want to know what the f*ck is the story behind this Neil Entwistle. This poor woman, and beautiful baby. It's sickening. If he didn't do it, WTF is he doing in England while they are being buried? Seriously. If he didn't do it then this has to be one weird-ass story with pissed off buyers who were so mad they didn't get their software they shot a wife and a nine month-old, or he is just one of these stoopid freaks who would sue Apple because listening to his iPod too loud made him deaf. "OMGWTF? Like, I didn't meen to shoot hur, but teh peepul wer gettin so pissed an she didnt rite the cheks! nOW i cant cum home cuz the police r gonna arest me." He's another one who should have his balls cut off. Or electrodes put on them, and give poor Rachel Entwistle's mother the switch.

This is for Leesa:

Selma.

My other girl crush is Sandra Oh from Gray's Anatomy.

3 comments:

hello jamie: said...

Selma Hayek is an effing knock-out no matter which way you turn it. H-O-T.

Plus, she was with my boyfriend Ed Norton for all those years, so she must be awesome as well.

I watched "Searching for Debra Winger" - a documentary by Patricia Arquette about women in Hollywood - G, you would like it, and Selma was one of my favorites. She seems so down to earth and smart and appears to have it all together. She said the way for a woman, any woman, to "have it all" was always and forever balance. You had to HAVE TO balance your work, your responsibilities, your relationship, your girl time, your alone time, your passions, and your hobbies, and if ANY one of them outweighs the others, the rest will inevitably come crashing down around you.

Good stuff, I thought. Go Selma! Choose Selma!!

Bored Housewife said...

Did you spill hot coffee in your lap, or are you just happy to see me?

(that's mine. needs some work, because somehow the image of a large brown stain comes more to mind than "warm and wet".)

Gina said...

I'm always happy to see you Lisa. Housewives unite. Or untie?