Friday, December 09, 2005

I wish I had a river, I could skate away on

My friends, gone are the days of waking up at 6:00 on a snowy morning to put on news radio or the TV and wait for your school's name to scroll across the bottom of the screen. In this modern day and age of internet and "list-serve", all I had to do was put in my cell phone next to my bed, go to sleep, and while hubby was getting dressed for work I heard a little "beep beep beep" telling me I had a new text message. I flicked my alarm off, rolled over, and went back to sleep.

Now we are all hanging out in our pj's playing video games. We just had thunder, and it's like white out conditions out there! The weather men were serious; it seemed like nothing earlier but when the storm moved past and the backside came around we're getting slammed. Thank God it's moving fast or we'd have two feet of snow. I love weather, I am total weather junkie. The guy from New England Cable News has a blog and he's so cute. He loves to educate about weather. He came to visit my kid's school a few weeks back.

I'm posting this for Gen and Jamie (whose blog has moved to blogger! Yeah!) because I know how much they love 1) pop culture, and 2) quizzes. :) I only got two wrong!

The Boston.com celeb quiz.

I'm sure I'll be back with more later because I'll be watching TV and dinking around the computer all evening.

2 comments:

Brain Diva said...

I only got one wrong, the first one about the Willis' daughter's name. I picked the name of one of the other daughters.

hello jamie: said...

I didn't do so hot... I know more about entertainment news than celebrity news. I got all the movie stuff but not things like people's wife's and baby's names.

the best thing about my blog move? I don't have to type my web page into this comment box anymore! Whee!